Dive Site in Bali
Bali is one of the most beautiful islands in Indonesian Archipelago. It is not only culturally rich and offers beautiful views of the landscape, but it also has marvelous underwater surrounding the island, famous for its diverse marine life.
Well known best dives sites in Bali are:
- West of Bali : Menjangan Island and Pemuteran
- Sourth and South East of Bali : Nusa Penida Island, Manta Point - Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Dua
- East of Bali : Amed, Tulamben (Wreck Dive), Padang Bay, Gili Tepekong (Wall Dive), Gili Mimpang (Three Rocks), Gili Biaha, Lipah Amed
Diving Sites in Candidasa
Most of Bali's Top Dive Sites are situated in East Bali, where some of the best are close to Candi Dasa. Just offshore from asmara Dive Resort & Spa, best Gilis dive site can be reached in only 10 minutes by boat.
- Gili Tepekong Is a little outcrop of 300m long that offers most spectacular diving in Bali. Drifting through its Canyon, at the southwest tip of Tepekong, divers will have breathtaking and unforgettable adventures. Then at the east side of it there is the Wall Diving with depth between 14m and 40m.
- Gili Mimpang Or "Batu Tiga" literally means 3 large rocks that come out to the surface. Although it is only 1km from Gili Tepekong, the conditions of the two sites have both its own character.
- Gili Biaha I s about 4km from Gili Mimpang and Gili Tepekong and is a rock that shaped like a banana.